Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You again...

After a lovely evening with friends combining my favorite things of food music and hosting, I get home with a bitter taste in my mouth...

My company was fabulous and my food was great but there is a guy...

It normally is right?!

I do fine without him, go weeks without seeing him and then... Then without any effort I turn into a little jealous school girl.

I'm not sure I even like him... Certainly not effort to be worthy of concern. But the conversations we've had seemed good, indepth and enjoyable. But these stopped very quickly and now it feels like a big void...

I don't mind moving on, some friendships do. But it's the looks and glances that I see... Makes it difficult to understand.

Human emotion is so complicated at times... Or is it just a case that we hold the answers we just over think and complicate with clouds of ponderment...

No matter what, the moment has passed and now I need to box up and move on...

X

Watching: Spaced

No comments: