Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Muse gig...

Well what can i say?!

MUSE are indeed AMAZING, both Holly and I can not find the words to express just how cool it was to be the first to hear live some of the new tracks from their new and fabulous ablum!

The whole day was something spiritual, God has blessed me with a chance to meet him in music, to deepen a wonderful friendship and to feel at peace, only He can do that in the busy city of london!

Matt's voice from MUSE was as beautiful as ever, haunting but comforting, stunning yet cool. I have never seen anyone else who can out perform MUSE live, and i dont think i ever will.

Even if you do not like rock music, you must still find a place in your heart for the shear skill those boys have in their musical tallent and understanding of how music can be made.

I can not wait till i see them again... and i will be spending my next £9.97 getting their new ablum on monday you should too!

x

No comments: