Monday, July 17, 2006

God in all He creates

I am continually asking why certain things are important to me, looking at the value of these and seeing if the ranking order i place them in my life is right.

Music is a HUGE place in my life, i cant play anything other than a CD, i can only press play on the computer, or que at the doors to listen live to others play. But i feel its deep than i know or understand.

As you know, or have read, i saw MUSE recently in london, and until that day i have never been able to put into words what music does to me. And from that i can only basically frame something to work on.

Music for me reaches my soul and makes my heart pump faster, this isnt the trill of the bass alone, but i am starting to see, or feel, this is as God. The Holy Spirit does indeed move in mysterious ways! For me to be faced with a beautiful song, tune or melody is seeing a new glimpse of God.

How do i explain this?! I believe we are created in the image of God, we, although still sinful, have elements which are given by God. These skills are represent God, these gifts show me how God IS here and NOW!

How can i ever say God is not real, i meet with him daily, in a guitar solo, in a voice crying out in song, the beat of the bass vibrating.

This is something i wish everyone can know, knowing the very alive God. For he does indeed smile on us.

x

No comments: