Sunday, October 22, 2006


So here is my new start... out with the old and in with the kind of new... my myspace will be closed from next weekend and so i have decided to make a go of this blogging lark...


It might be that i waffle about nothing, or i do in fact make some great discovery, either way nothing no really lose apart from the time it takes for me to think and type. But its a start of something i might continue!

i have decided i will put more pictures with my blogs, either to show my mood or something i have seen of late... also i get to show off my loving camera then!

i am a lil unsure just how truthful i should be here, in my blogs i mean, do i tell all or to i doctor it? It might become a depressing rant, which i wouldnt wish on anyone, but then if im not being honest, expressing how i feel what is my aim?!

So with that my first proper blog of the state of mind grows... what IS the aim of my blogging?

I want to invite anyone and everyone to stop and think...
I think its part of my calling by God to provide spaces for people to think about their faith and spirituality, to find a real sense of what they mean, think, do and how they see things and what that means to them and the people around them...

We all influence the people we are around... this is just another way of do that right?

So i hope my rabble on here will provide space for people to think... what would i do if that was me? why would i do that?

maybe this will become a diary...

who knows lol

x

LISTENING TO- relight my fire by take that

No comments: