Saturday, November 11, 2006

at ems...

so i have finally made it to emma's house well flat to have a no doubt interesting evening and while we are being sad and looking at our laptops (the closest we are getting to college work is farting around on the internet, well not farting farting, that would be impossible without a mic, but you know what i mean!)
and i have come to ponder just how much i value my friends, tonight was going to be another night of free take away with my parents cos i thought everyone was busy... and em steps into the gap and now we are planning a top night of fun and frolics... i get to see holly and matt at probably the best gig of the week next tuesday which will be amazingly blessed...

after talking with em this evening i have realised just how much i try to reason and barter with God, i am really resentful about somethings that have happened in my life, and i want to wash over them in my own way, but i know that God wants me to place ALL of it in his hands and to give him the trust... but i cant no matter much i know and want to give him it all, how much i want to leave my past in the past and move on, i KNOW i can not solve my problems myself, it just wont work, God isnt even allowing me to try my own way cos i would dig myself an even bigger hole! i have so many mixed feelings about this God is awsome, he is my father who looks after me more than i know... yet i am in a huff cos i cant get it my way :)
well better go and show em just how you make proper links on a blog page
x
LISTENING TO- MUSE- supermassive black hole (not the whole song cos em got pissed off at it)

2 comments:

Em said...

We did not go out on the pull! we were just so beautiful we were hirassed by many men! well i say men although they were just a load of 18 year old boys!!
Must remember to use that line in the future "hey where you from? can we kiss" smooooooth!
Em x

Em said...

Fi can you send me all your notes on Soteriology i'm finnaly starting to worry about this essay
Em xx