Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ok i am really just copying em... she used our picture in her blog... but i do love this pic and it was an amazing holiday... she puts it much better than me!
I just hope our next holiday more people can come!!
I am really just trying to entertain myself, i am sat in college and i am getting very sleepy... due to not the most stimulating leacture happening.... its a good subject, just not exciting!
x
LISTENING TO-nothing but i wish i was maybe somthing by kasabein

1 comment:

Rae said...

i have a few words for you concerning spanish holiday:
Mary Kate and ashley
pool side living
dancing everywhere
laughing loudly
sexy french men
...i think that should be enough to make you smile for now...ohh..the spanish days..im there next year..wherever spain may be!
I heart you x