Monday, November 20, 2006

Back from the weekend


So its blog time again, I’ve been away for the weekend at the youth conference in Eastbourne… didn’t really get much chance to see the town, in fact even less than last year because I didn’t skive off any of the seminars… I did the full weekend.



But my real annoyance is the fact I missed Rob Bell, well most of him anyway, is an awesome blessed guy whose passion for God oozes as he speaks, its infectious and it turns out he was speaking to the early day youth workers (the full time ones who aren’t attending a college course which means they are able to get there for a day earlier!) So I have the CDs of Rob speaking… which is not the same but its all I can do about that!
But really over all the weekend was good, I got to catch up with a wonderful lady and a great friend Cat, God really does bless me even in her presents. We spoke about many thing, and worked through some of the rubbish that’s is whizzing about my head and by Saturday night I was able to clear and start again.
I haven’t been able to get over certain things lately, I kind of hinted at it about a week ago, and it took a 7 hour trip to the south coast with a good friend to see what God is doing… and its good, frustrating… but good.
Now I need to not even wait… but move on.
Live in the Lord my saviour… simple really(!)
Each day is a new, and I don’t need to let the day before hold on, I am safe already.

On another note I am stressing a little, dead lines are fast on the horizon and I am bored of even thinking about what to do, I know what I need to do…. Just need to do it, and I really don’t want to!

Ok must dash… need to do SOMETHING at least!
X
LISTENING TO- Crazy by Lucid

1 comment:

Rae said...

I may have to borrow those rob bell CD's..and i am considering immigration to the states just so i can attend his church!haha...im totally with you too on the moving on thing, God has been challneging me on that a lot recently, but i think its a real encouragement to be able to wake up each mmorniing not holding on to the past. very liberating. like vodka-lemondae and lime-only good for you.
that is all i have to say
love you muchly and hoep essay stress isnt killing you like it is me!xx