Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Is there ever a time you are 'ok' with death?

Now before I go any further I think I'm ok with my own mortality, the question is about the death of others...

Today is the funeral of two people. Both of whom I wasn't close to but still saddens me to think they no longer have their influences in this world personally.

I can't bear the idea of going into that setting yet...

But when will I ever? I've been to a grandfathers and another relativeS and even a boy when we were still at school... And it's been fine afterwards. But after my own dad's funeral I struggle to get my head round the 'give it time' concept.

It's not that I have a desire to go to all the funerals possible, but it seems to be so different post October '09...

Maybe it's now so personal, the detachment can no longer happen... I guess my ponder then is when can I detach once again?!

X

Watching CBB

No comments: