Thursday, December 14, 2006

Healing...

Its funny, healing can come at times when you dont think it will happen...
This blog might not make sense in places... but i will try!
I have had quite a distrutive love life which i havent really gotten over. I know and understand healing can take time, when things cut deep in our lives you cant expect it to heal over and stop hurting straight away.
But waiting can be just as painful...
It has been well over 2 years since things were messed up and finished with, but my heart still pangs and yelps when i am dragged back in my memories daily.
But this week things have gotten a little lighter, for now it seems i have begun, but stay focused on the fact this healing comes from God and no one else is hard.
I had an email from someone this week which has allowed me to move on and see things in a different light. My feelings have changed, but finding what to do with these new and changed feelings is difficult!
I cry cos i am angry,
i stop feeling so angry
and i cry cos it has been replaced with love of some factor...
its never simple
oh hug me now Lord!
x
LISTENING TO- start guitar by the chemical brothers

No comments: