Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My tears maybe warm but they still sting

So i have the eternal question of... why is it when things seem to be getting to you yet another thing comes along to stick the boot in?!
i spoke with a friend yesterday about the annoying fact of life that us girlies do in fact like the male attension we, at times, get and when its not happening we want more of it than ever. We both realised (or at least i think we both did) that its more annoying that we have this reliance on blokes and their attension to us than the fact we arent getting any attension.
Why is it that once you have experienced something its so SO difficult to to not want more?!
It makes you think life as a nun from the age of 16 was a good plan, one of which is just too late for me and would now lead to a life of resentment!
It add issue to this problem, i had an email from someone in my pass, who should remain in my pass... (it is a messing area, which has never really been cleaned up!) and its been messing with my head all evening! And again it bugs me that fact it bugs me, not the fact i had the email.
Why is moving on so hard?
I know the bible answer...
I know what God is saying to me....
Yet my heart wont listen...
x
LISTENING TO-nothing, i am too busy stomping about

No comments: