Wednesday, December 20, 2006

things change...

I have become to think about my friendships over the past few weeks...

I love all my friends, and value their input in my life.
But howcome the balance sometimes just isnt right?
I have many different groups of friends, i seem to have different worlds with different sets of friends...

The hardest thing is the fact that these groups of people have nothing to do with each other apart from me. I know that the different groups have grown up from different times in my life, different settings and the fact is the people i love are very different at times.

But what happens when i seem to be losing my oldest friends?

I know things change, we all grow up and move on, but what about the casualties of the heart we have as we continue to walk down these paths?
Then things fizzle out and nothing more is said... how can you talk anymore? Am i scared of what i will hear? 'I don't think we are as close as we were'... if i know this what can i do about it?

When you break up with a guy you make it final.. or it will just get worse until you do...
But what about friendships? If we grow out of a relationship when does it end? Please dont get me wrong, i dont want to finish any friendship i have... but when things change what do we do?

How do we move on without bitterness?

Maybe i am thinking too much again

x

LISTENING TO- radio one waffling (still)

No comments: