Tuesday, February 27, 2007

rant over...

i just want to say a little sorry for the last blog post...

i hope you can simpathise with my wondering... but i want to point out how much i really do value my friends... without my friends im not sure who i would be typing at my laptop this evening... my friends give me life in their laughter and tears with me... breathe hope when i feel its my last breath... bless me in the tiny detail...

People wonder where God is... creation... wonder... the bible... and the people placed around me... some stay for a while and others are gone in a flash... but each equally bless me with new reverlations of who i am... who they are... how awesome God is... and just how we are knited together under his ever present love....

i love my itunes program cos i can roll over all the album covers representing the music i listen to... in my mind i have a whole panal of pictures of the people who have been and still are in my life, all of them with smiles.... all of them bringing colour into my life....

This blog is now a thank you... thank you for being you... thank you for being you with me.... thank you for being you, the way you are wonderfully made.

love to each of you personally... who knows where our next journey will take us eh?

x

LISTENING TO- the killers- glamorous indie rock and roll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fi you're a cool person, and i love reading your blogs. Keep living the life.