Sunday, February 25, 2007

so now i have something to say...

i have had this blog page open for about an hour... not really knowing what to say as my new post...

First congrats to my college tutor on the early birth of his daughter! while i can not comprehend being responsible for another life myself, its exciting to see others do it!

over the past hour i have realised how i get annoyed at things i dont want to get annoyed at and then get annoyed at being annoyed... simple?!

for example.... i get annoyed about being single... which i dont really mind normally, being single is something that its better suiting to my life right now... but then because i dont really mind i get annoyed at the fact it seems to be a problem... then i get annoyed at people around me who remind me in some way i am single.... so i get annoyed for being annoyed at my friends for something they didnt mean to be annoying. so then i take it out on them (but they dont know) so then i get annoyed at reacting in such a silly way...

see the problem?!

How can i stop getting into this cycle?! it is annoying! i dont want to get annoyed by anything my friends do... maybe its something i need to be more open about... "when you say 'xyz' it makes me feel 'abc'"... it seems a shame that i need to ear mark areas i need my friends to think carefully about how they bring the subjects to me in conversations.... after all my friends are my friends i dont want them to think i dont want to upset her so i will keep something from her... but then shouldnt friends realise these are issues for me and help?!

agh.... this isnt as simple as i want it to be....

God help me please!!!

X

LISTENING TO- muse- knights of C

No comments: