Friday, February 22, 2008

Does anyone else wonder...?

So one of the great or not so great things about my life style and job choice is the fact day time TV can be an option to be watched... normally it all does my head in... but i won't get started on that today! TA5040

I just wondered if anyone else wanted to know what kind of gig does this (lovely) 'older' lady do?!

 

I don't care for poligrip, and I am hoping it for be some few years before i need to think about it. But this ad doesn't want me to pray for my teeth for fall out so i can have faith my new teeth won't fall out either... i want to know WHAT GIG DOES THIS GRANNY DO?!

I am hoping it starts with the grand words... LETS ROCK!

X

LISETENING TO- Butterflies and hurricanes by Muse

 

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_miss.php?filename=TA5040&advertiser=Poligrip

No comments: