Thursday, February 21, 2008

Things are looking up...!

Ok, so things in past week haven't been good... over thinking things does not help me and when I put my sanity into situations and wait for them to unveil themselves it is a dangerous place to play in.

art burt 083But as i continue to trust that all things happen for the good of God's children, i will continue to keep up how things are working out.

It is strange what we will make ourselves think or do when we want something badly isn't it? Maybe strange is not the best word, because in fact i think it is human nature to want to make things happen to make us happy or fit the social norm, or just want things a certain way.

But is there a way of seeing this happening while you are doing and not just at the 'looking back' point?

My life over the past few weeks has been a series of times were i have thought i have felt things and wanted things, glossing over the facts of my life which did not fit into the 'delusion'.

Can we learn while it is still happening, or is it only when it is over that we can really learn from it?

I learnt this time... as soon as it was over, quite literally the very hour things settled i had the revelation and understood my actions, reactions and understood other peoples motives in my life... but not during.

x

LISTENING TO- The Wombats- Lost in the Post

No comments: